Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce
Did you know you can use our Old No. 1 Universal blend to make a quick & easy homemade BBQ sauce? Its tangy flavor is great on pork and chicken.
Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Yields: 3 cups sauce
- 1 6-oz can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Old No. 1 Universal seasoning blend
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium saucepan.
- Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a gentle simmer over medum heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes.
- For best flavor, refrigerate for 1 hour. This will allow the flavors to blend and settle to a nice balance.